Saturday, March 7, 2009

Another beautiful day in the northland!

I am quite pleased to have just gotten on to the 1000Markets.com web site as a seller! I'm all new to this internet shop set up and am quite pleased. I put a link on this blog if you care to look.

It is a beautiful day here. Cold, 10 degrees, F, but no wind which makes it quite pleasant. The cats and the puppy have been out numerous times but I need to get busy creating my jewelry or taking more pictures. The sun is quite bright today, so I should be taking advantage of it and not writing this blog! Oh, well. Will soon.

I might be writing some of my character profiles that I have writen by hand here as well. I hope that folks enjoy that. It is one of the things I thought of doing here to see if anyone notices.

No comments: