Sunday, October 19, 2008

Time Flies....

It's hard to imagine that it's been so long since I last posted. But then, who really cares? It's really for me to journal and if anyone reads it, so be it.

I've posted a few more things on my Etsy web site. Hopefully, it will start doing some business for me. I will probably have to get a website going as well. I think I have a total of 21 items online now. I had to make room for my photo box so I could photograph more pieces. The cats were trying to "help" of course. It's difficult to keep things organized and I can't figure out how come I have so many "My Documents" and "My Pictures" They seem to be all the same, but I'm afraid to dump them for fear they aren't. At least there is a lot of hard drive on this computer and I haven't hardly used any of it up yet. But I suppose as I edit pictures I should delete the original as it takes up too much room.

We went to Madison Wisconsin last week for me to go to school for the college as part of my sabbatical. It was pretty cool. The people there were very nice and it seemed as if I knew them all. I guess I had been reading their postings on the class bulletin board, but still, one doen't know folks until you are face to face. The instructor was very good and I have tons of homework to do. So will have to do that this next week. It really brings to mind the phrase that "Birds of a feather..."

I wish that my hubby wasn't always in such a hurry. We drove all the way home, about 12 hours practically stright through. It would have been nice to stop and see stuff, but he seems to get it in his head that he wants to be home and by God, that's what he will do. Maybe I should go with someone else, or by myself and then explore. But it is way more fun to explore new territory with someone, you know? Anyway I have to go again in November, so maybe I can get him to slow down a bit. I rather doubt it, though.

No comments: