Monday, June 30, 2008

Getting modern!

Wow! this is new to me. Learning all this internet stuff. I'm trying to learn how to design my website and thought this would be a good addition to that endeavor. I thought it might be easier than trying to write in my journal everyday by hand. I guess, that remains to be seen. Hopefully, I will have something to say. Right now, I'm stumped. It's kinda the blank page thing. Or maybe it's the difference between writing in a journal where no one reads it but myself, (I hope), and having everyone being able to read it. The title I came up with I have had in my mind for a book for a while. I'm thinking this would be a way to start that book, or at least muse enough that things will jump out at me as I go merrily into my reverie. I thought I had all kinds of things to write, but for now, I will have to come back when I have everything set up.

No comments: